This update includes 5 new frequently requested features along with the a heap of bug fixes. Keep that feedback coming guys, enjoy!
- Auto prompt to change map when your location travels outside of map coverage.
- View saved tracks on any map.
- Added Delete All Pins / Tracks feature.
- Save / Restart live track controls added to the main Map View for convenience.
- Quickly drop a Pin from the Map View.
- Landscape mode now works with iOS 6 on iPhone.
- Viewing saved tracks repeated no longer crashes the app.
- Selecting a Pin or Start/End point of a track as a destination doesn’t crash the app.
- Live Track spiking issue on Raster maps.
- Navigation bar doesn’t disappeared after changing to another map in View Track Screen.
- When selecting a raster map from library, default view is now the centre of the map.
- Pin/Track/Destination info pop up remains upon interaction on Apple map layers.
- Smoother compass rotation animation.
- Fixed an issue where downloading tracks occasionally crashed the app.
- Fixed an issue causing the app to crash when selecting maps from the library on iPhone.