For immediate release - Melbourne, Australia - 20 April 2013
Mud Map 2 - Due to shake up GPS navigation in Australia
The team at Mud Map is excited to announce the much-anticipated Mud Map 2 App for iPhone and iPad, due for release in April 2013. Mud Map believes the App will revolutionise the way 4WD maps are made, used and shared among the Australian Off-Road community. Mud Map have put in place a number of innovations that are sure to shake up people’s expectations of GPS navigation in Australia.
- Mud Map is enabling the community to edit and contribute to the App’s map data. With thousands of people contributing, they hope to create the most accurate and up-to-date 4WD map of Australia, THEMAP.
- THEMAP is the first interactive Off-Road community generated map of Australia. On launch, it will include over 5000 interactive POIs. It has been rendered specifically for Off-Road and recreational use.
- Mud Map will provide free monthly map updates for the life of the App. This overcomes limitations of small mapping teams that currently take years to update 4WD maps.
- Mud Map will also advance trip sharing by creating a free community platform specifically designed to plan and share 4WD trips among members.
Other Key Features:
- Offline 4WD maps, no connection required
- GPS positioning and tracking
- THEMAP, BackCountry2 and Westprint maps included.
- Plan trips by creating custom routes.
- Record and monitor your trip on the go.
- Drop pins on places of interest.
- Share trips with mates and the community.
- Import existing maps and data from other publishers.
Price: $149.99 AUD
High Resolutions Images: Download
Contact: Maria Oanca firstname.lastname@example.org
End of press release