Map Data version: Australia - 15 April 2013
The 2nd map update of THEMAP, Australia is available for free now. Follow these instructions to download the update.
1. Start Mud Map 2 on your iPad or iPhone.
2. Go to Menu > Maps > Download Maps.
3. Under "vector map" category, you should see THEMAP - Australia 15 May 2013.
4. Tap Options > Download. then following the on screen prompts to download the map update.
5. Once downloaded THEMAP can be used offline, no connectivity required.
THEMAP is made by a community of 4WD enthuriests just like yourself. Thank you to all those individuals that contributed data in April. Thank you from all of us in the community.
Join the mapping effort, click here to learn how to get involved.
3,196 - New - 4WD / Off-road vehicle Track segments
5,610 - New - Road segments
1,614 - Less - Hiking trail segments
5,694 - Campsites
715 - Caravan Parks
OBSERVATIONS ABOUT THESE STATS: 1,614 hiking trail segments were removed since the last update. This does not mean there is less data, it simply means hiking trail data has is not better organised. Multiple smaller segments have been merged together into larger segments which accounts for a drop in the total number of segments.