- Detailed coverage of Cape York tip, from Bramwell Junction all the way up north past Thursday Island.
- Very high levels of details - 1:250,000 scale.
- Highly accurate, up to date map data.
- Illustrates roads, 4WD tracks, hiking trails in great detail.
- Campsites, Caravan Parks, Fuel, Toilets, Attractions and many more POIs.
- Field notes including track condition and relevant travel info.
- GPS ready.
- Download for offline use.
- Beautifully illustrated, colour coded for ease of use.
To download your maps:
1. Open up the app.
2. Select the main menu.
3. Select 'Maps' from the menu options.
4. Then select 'Download Maps'
Like all maps in the Mud Map collection they have been specifically tailored for digital use and are maximised for retina display, giving a vibrant and powerful user experience. We hope you enjoy exploring this region.